Some more Longarming....
This time a gorgeous quilt, that has a sad yet beautiful story behind it...
This quilt will be raffled soon to raise money for a Hospice
where the initial blockmaker was cared for in her final days.
The unfinished blocks were put together to make this lovely quilt
at a later date by a very kind and wonderful quiltmaker
and she asked me to longarm quilt it.....
I borrowed the quilt back to photograph it
and I hope I have done it justice.

5 comments:
Looks like a beauty. Wish I could see the quilting better, but it appears to have great texture.
This is beautiful. Hope it raises some decent money.
gorgeous quilt..........how special is that story..........so precious..........
The quilt is beautiful and so are the people who finished it in honor of the woman who started it. Many fingers.
It's a beautiful quilt and you've photographed it beautifully.
Post a Comment