Saturday, 14 May 2016

Aspire Photography Course

I had the privilege of spending Friday learning more at


A gorgeous model is provided on the day
(As well as a huge amount of knowledge
and a superb lunch!!)

*****

There were lots of lovely people on the course too 
and it's great to hear about their photographic journey.

We learnt many techniques,
but the best for me was working out 
what on earth half the buttons on my new camera are for....

Our model was really fun and so pretty 


 and she was very patient with all of us 
asking her to do this and that...


...while we adjusted settings and wiggled reflector boards


The bluebells were out,

but I personally thought our model 
suited the 'yellow flowers' better....


The shoot was a lot of fun 
and we had great help from all at Aspire....

I learnt loads and really had a fabulous day -
Thank you!

1 comment:

Ali Honey said...

A great learning experience. Well done. What fun.