Friday, 12 February 2016

Feeling Inspired with Aspire Photography Training

30 minutes away in Burton in Kendal
is a little gem of a company:
It's the same company that offered 
the sourdough Artisan Breadmaking class 
at Lovingly Artisan in Kendal.

Today Aspire had an open day
and I was able to have a little taster 
of some of the photography courses that they offer.

We had a lovely model to 'shoot'

and a lovely bunch of people to shoot her with ;o) ....
(Although I appeared to be the only amateur 
with my little point and shoot - not that that really mattered!)


I have wanted a better camera for a while
and hopefully this might be the push in the right direction,


to revive 3 years of photography training,


when I studied Graphic design all those years ago.


Although, even a point and shoot can take an OK shot
if the light is right :)

 *****

 Lovingly Artisan bread was used in the 'still-life' shoot:


 It was great to see the bread again


 (it reminded me about what I am aiming for in my own bread making)


*****
We also shot some beautiful calligraphy...


All in all, a lovely inspiring day.
Thank you Aspire xx

1 comment:

Chookyblue...... said...

lovely photos and your bread looked great too...........