So we were on the patio
and we saw this small tractor mowing the grass
in the field out front
and it reminded me that I really should have photographed
(and gifted) the 2 tractor quilts that I have had completed for a while now...
Of course photographing them
with the tractor in the background
was another story!
so I tried another few options...
In the end
on the grass, seemed the only way to see them properly...
on the grass, seemed the only way to see them properly...
I had some 'help' as always...
One 'helper' even climbed on the wall
to help secure a quilt.
I caught him in action as he jumped off....
I love the blue cloud-filled sky....
Some close ups....
The whole design idea of the row quilt
was the blue sky,
the fields,
the tractors,
the sheep...
More close-ups...
And while I photographed.
Some gardened...
and some played....
and some bloomed...
(at last!)
5 comments:
Your tractors are positively adorable. They look exactly like identical twins (or would it quintuplets) to the one in the field? Sweet quilts.
Those quilts are gorgeous! (And what a clever way of making a small amount of appliqué go a long way!)
I love your tractor quilts! They are so fun and beautifully made!
They are wonderful quilts.
Looks like a fun life. I visited Thirsk and did a weeks course on hardanger.
It is a beautiful area. Thus is where my husbands family is from. Bradford..
I visit The Cotswolds near Witney when I cone over. I love it I. The UK
Post a Comment