... but finally my Longarm quilting machine
is 'home' with us!
We have sort of been between houses, deciding what to do
and so my Longarm has stayed where I was not until yesterday!!!
I can't tell you how wonderful it is to have it back.
My new studio feels smaller as I have to share
with the laundry and the general garage stuff,
but the fact that it's pretty much in the house rules out all those minor problems.
I can use my limited time better now without having to drive to the old studio etc.
(And I can always do the laundry while waiting for my machine to warm up ;o) LOL)
*****
The two tractor quilts are now flimsies
and are waiting to be longarmed....
The quilting will really make them so much better.
I decided against borders as they are only lap quilts....
The one on the left is for a younger boy
and the one on the right for an older boy.
I'm raring to go on my Longarm so must dash and get myself sorted!
7 comments:
they look great. I have some tractor fabric to make pillow cases with...need to get those in the mail!
Lovely to hear that you have your machine where you are again - sounds like it will make life much easier!
Have fun quilting those great tractor quilts!
Yay, back together again! I didn't realize you had moved. I can't believe you got any quilting done in the middle of a move.
How nice that you have been reunited with your machine! : )
I look forward to seeing what you do for quilting on the tractor quilts.
Yay! Does this mean you guys are definitely staying in "town" then? What's happening to Desiderata? (And no, I'm not just asking to know if we can stay in if we come visit this summer...) (Ok, maybe I mostly am) :)
Good to catch up on your news and that you are the long-arm are back together (I didn't realize you'd been apart) Anyway I just wanted to say I was thinking about you and wondered how you were keeping. ((hugs))
You moved?!? I hope the unpacking isn't too tedious and wild.
Post a Comment