Sunday, 1 February 2015

Snow days and 'No' Days

We've had a bit of snow,
not enough as far as the children are concerned.
Enough for me!
And not enough for snowmen
(hence our snowman's nose being eaten ;o)  )

*****

Miss Kalico's friend had a birthday 
- apparently the birthday girl liked her custom bag!

BUT Miss Kalico is not so sure 
about some other things..... 

I told her that I had made her another dress....
 Her response: "Why?"

Oh dear, guess I'll not mention 
that I made her 2 skirts as well!!

Kids, eh?! At least the hugs are worth 
the lack of interest in my garment sewing!!! ;o)

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Beautiful Karol-Ann Xxx

Janet O. said...

Miss Kalico does not yet appreciate how lucky she is to have a Mom that sews! : )

Susan said...

As someone who lives where it doesn't snow.....I'd have to go for more snow please! Maybe Miss Kalico will like her new dress when it's warmer weather.

Lynda said...

She's growing up to be her own person! Who'd have thought it?!

Plum Cox said...

Very pretty! I'm sure that they will be appreciated once the weather warms up again!