Friday, 2 May 2014

Phew!

Next week I go into hospital
for a plate removal from my femur. 
Knowing that I'll be on crutches for 6 weeks
meant that I was severely motivated to finish this quilt...

And with the help of the whole family,
and 2 solid days of quilting,
it's done!

Just the binding now...
Thank you Bonnie for another great Mystery!

10 comments:

Vicki W said...

The quilt looks great! I hope the surgery and recovery go really well.

Janet O. said...

Congrats on getting it done! It looks beautiful!
And best wishes on your plate removal!!

Chookyblue...... said...

the quilt looks great and good thing you had a deadline.......they usually work well.........goodluck with the op to take the plate out......take care........

Lynda said...

I'm in awe! Mine is still a top, and not looking so good. You kept your blues a similar density, which really pulls the design together. Gorgeous!

Petra said...

Hope your operation will go well and wishing you a speedy recovery. Being in the Dales will be a good place to be: we love it!

Plum Cox said...

That looks fabulous! Well done! Good luck for the op - and the weeks of recovery.

Cath said...

All the best for the hospital visit
Cath @ Bits 'n Bobs

Denice Barker said...

And it's a beauty! After tacking down the binding you can cuddle in it while you recover.Speedy recovery!

ruthsplace said...

It looks fabulous!

Anonymous said...

It's absolutely stunning! Congrats on a fab finish!!