Thank you for all the well wishes for my leg plate removal,
but sadly my operation got cancelled the day before
I was meant to go into hospital!!
I'm hoping to get a new date soon.
It feels like my life and sleep are back on hold
until I get this plate out
and all the manic preparations
were for (almost) nothing as it will be at least a month
before I get another operation appointment...
So what do you do when you're feeling blue?
Why, you piece a simple quilt really quick!!
But how do you do it if you're little 'helper'
wants to 'help'??
With great difficulty! That's how LOL!
5 comments:
So sorry about your postponement. How discouraging!
But that photo is too funny! : )
I'm so sorry to hear about the delay. I hope they can get you rescheduled soon. But at least you have good help while you wait!
I'm so sorry to hear about the delay. I hope they can get you rescheduled soon. But at least you have good help while you wait!
sorry to hear about the cancelation .. can only imagine what a disappointment it must be x LOVE your helper .. its usually one of the dogs here who scatters the blocks xx
Oh that last picture is funny! Sorry to hear they mucked up the plans...so frustrating! Hope it isn't too long before they get you back on the schedule!
Post a Comment