I didn't intend to not post for so long,
but it's all change here at the moment...
My run of bad luck included the heating breaking down
with no chance of repair, and a new boiler a long way off,
my car not starting...
and my laptop refusing to charge up...
Hence no photos :(
I did however receive my secret santa and it looks
FABULOUS!! (Well the decoration does -
I am saving the gift for the big day,
these Secret swaps are the highlight of my Christmas!)
THANK YOU.
I will try post photos soon...
5 comments:
Good luck sorting all that out. Life does throw it at you sometimes. It will get better.
Wow, you have had a string of bad luck. I hope things change for you soon!
Looking forward to seeing what your secret Santa brought. : )
Ugh. It sounds utterly miserable. Hope that the boiler gets fixed sooner than you think and that your car / PC can be sorted out soon too.
Sending you a warm December (virtual) hug.
I love my swap parcels at christmas too........ hope the heating i fixed............you would be pretty cold there at the moment wouldn't you?
Ooh... Hope things are sorting themselves out... Just wanted to pop in and wish you a wonderful Christmas :-)
Post a Comment