Friday, 27 December 2013

Christmas Spoils

and was lucky enough to have Denice as my partner.
She made me these cute cinnamon star cookies.
They were so beautifully packaged as a pack of cookies,
but I forgot to take a picture before putting them on the tree...
 The tree was heaving this year 
as the children wanted to put everything on!
 Denice also made me this gorgeous table topper:

In the British Quilt Secret Santa that I joined,
I got Irene who made me the most stunningly modern table mats and coasters
They go perfectly with our new decor.
 Thank you Denice and Irene!

And a wonderful parcel arrived from a dear friend in Germany.
Birgit spoilt me rotten again!!!!
Beautiful fabric:
 My absolute favourite chocolates!
(Both the Mozart Kugeln and the Mon Cherie!!! Nom nom nom!)
and treats for the kids....
 I felt very lucky indeed!
Thank you Birgit!!

On the sewing front...
There's not been much activity with the house move
and the decluttering 
and the constant tidying involved in living so open plan.
However, I have started a baby quilt for a friend...

(part 1 not even nearly completed!!! Oh dear!!)
I'm borrowing my son's computer and feeling the need to be quick
so more to follow as there were quite a few photos on my camera that I should blog...
In the meantime:
Seasons Greetings!

7 comments:

Denice Barker said...

Glad to meet you! I had fun "watching" over your shoulder while being secret!

Cath said...

So happy to catch up with you again after so long. Lovely swap gifts. I adore the fabric you received. Lucky Girl!
Cath @ Bits 'n Bobs

Janet O. said...

You received some wonderful surprises!
How soon are you going to be moving?

Diane-crewe said...

swaps are so much fun ... esp the Christmassy sort xx well done x

YankeeQuilter said...

Love the photos at the top of your blog! I'm not sure I'll get to Bonnie's mystery this year...too many UFO's haunting my sewing room!

Beverley said...

Good to see you posting again. Hope your move goes OK.
Bev.

Chookyblue...... said...

lovely gifts from Denise.......thanks for being part of the SSCS 2013....esp being my partner...........