An unexpected chance to sew
meant I have a few more blocks...
And a few more to go....
But they are all
(bar one which somehow, I cut really weirdly)
ready to be sewn!!!
I even have the border pieces cut!!!
They are in a nice tidy pile,
waiting for some more sewing time...
(Naughty me!: Last night I really got into piecing these blocks
and the studio was so warm...
that it was well after midnight
before I admitted that sleep might be a good idea!
- You just can't beat a bit of me/sewing time!!
Far cheaper than therapy LOL)
9 comments:
Wow, this looks fantastic.
Greetings from Germany, Grit
They are beautiful.. I can't wait to see this ones progress.
Cath @ Bits 'n Bobs
This is so pretty, I can see why you would stay up late to work on it. Besides, that is the best uninterrupted time to sew! : )
I am not sure that it is cheaper to sew. When I think about all the things and fabric we feel the urge to buy for our sewing but it sure is a lot more fun! I like you blocks very much. Regards from Holland.
I don't blame you one bit for running out to the studio and stitching to your heart's content. If you can get away with it, you might as well...in my house I get dragged to bed by 10:30 ..and that sounds rather saucy, but it's just my DH making sure I get my beauty sleep...really! Honestly!!
A warm studio is something you really have to take advantage of - I know it takes a while to get to that state! And speaking of studios, have you cleared yours to make space? LOL.
loving this! especially in this colourway - not sure I could be faffing about with all those triangles but it looks gorgeous :D
I do like this project, by the way - but I really really must not put something else on my to-do list. Way too long anyway!
I love how the green and violet mix together.
Post a Comment