Wow - I knew you'd done loads. Looking gorgeous. I have completely ran out of steam on mine - maybe because they are dark colours I'm using and at the moment I'm into bright xxx
Oh, you must be having lots of fun with this one. It is going to be a beauty. I'm working on a Candied Hexagon and have about 70 blocks together, waiting to lay them all down at once, but you're making me think that I should just start putting a few together and let it grow as it will.
13 comments:
Oh wow, it's going to be stunning.
And it is growing up to be a beauty! Will your other quilts be jealous? : )
Lookin good! You have more patience than I do.
Looking good!
looks to me as if some FAST growing up is going on there x
Is simply gorgeous!!! Are you using scraps or a fabric range??
Beautiful!
Oh wow, this quilt is simply stunning! Your colour choices are so yummy! It's going to be so beautiful.
Wow - I knew you'd done loads. Looking gorgeous. I have completely ran out of steam on mine - maybe because they are dark colours I'm using and at the moment I'm into bright xxx
That rose hexagon quilt is turning out quite lovely. And it is growing so fast, too. Keep up the great work!
I love it. Maybe you can share the pattern of the block? Your fabric choice is great. Is it going to become a queen size quilt? Have fun, Helen
Oh, you must be having lots of fun with this one. It is going to be a beauty. I'm working on a Candied Hexagon and have about 70 blocks together, waiting to lay them all down at once, but you're making me think that I should just start putting a few together and let it grow as it will.
You can find the tutorial here:
http://summerfete.blogspot.co.uk/2012/01/rose-star-tutorial.html
Post a Comment