I'm still sewing these rose star hexagons....
I'd like to be sewing more in the studio
and on a sewing machine, but time is limited...
Miss Kalico has given the latest block her approval :)
*****
Lately, I have managed to do quite a lot of basting
and sewing while being the broken-legged passenger...
We are about 45 minutes from
anywhere 'big' so I can get quite a lot done,
as long as I don't look down for too long...
5 comments:
It looks like your recovery is going very well! Good job introducing baby Kalico to the art of quilting.
I'm sure you must have nearly enough for a quilt - there's always different ones popping up on here :-) I can't sew at all when traveling - makes me very queasy xx
hexagons and little miss growing very nicelly xx
How many rose stars have you made so far? Looks like Miss Kalico is ready to help! : )
Can't sew or read whilst in the car at all, so you are lucky in that respect. When are you out of that cast??
Post a Comment