Just a few words...
This week I discovered that she really is a fussy cat!
She loves this food:
For Fussy Cats!!!
*****
A sheep on the farm has had a C-Section!
So she is now proud Mum to 2 little lambs!
*****
And a friend brought me a gift from Germany.
To share or not to share ;)
That would have been the question if DH had not spotted them!!!
8 comments:
short and sweet but loving your blog as always
Cath
Bits 'n Bobs
Midas eats the same fussy cat food as Abby, but well... he‘s 15,5 years old and is allowed to be fussy!
I think I need to nap after seeing kitty. That's how I feel!
Cute little lambs.
Hmmm, I don't think it would have been a question for me if DH had not spotted the treats. They would have been all mine! : )
I think a cat as fine as Abby deserves a bag of food as special as she is. Such a cute pic of her.
I can see Abby smiling from ear to ear :) My Rusken has to eat alergenic food, but he is always looking for treats other places. But he really should not LOL
Awwww the lambs are just so sweet !! And the Mozart Kugeln... don't get me started on those !! I would have said "not to share" but it looks like it's too late !
Love the picture of your cat, but I love the one with the lambs even more. The cholates look yummie! I hope you enjoyed some.
PS - my cats knows he has a fussy boss (lol)
Life on the farm...that sheep picture is amazing...so lucky to be alive and well..
Post a Comment