Thursday, 5 January 2012

Oops! I've done it again!

Last time I tackled my Carolina Lilies
I sewed some berries in the wrong place...
Well, I unpicked them...
... and promptly sewed the leaves in the wrong place LOL!
Anyway, I have decided to just make more leaves
and sew LOTS of leaves on
(and I may add a few extra berries too while I'm at it LOL)


Baby-Kalico continues to delight us
(lack of sleep is the new sewing...well, sort of!)
As does her brother...
And I still try to fit in a bit of
Gluten-Free baking when possible
(even though pies get left in ovens to cool
instead of being taken out on time,
but they are still edible!)
The tea-towel which is much loved
and very well used is a design
by Veldt.

And we have had some very strong winds lately!
Our poor trampoline was taken for
an unscheduled flight!

10 comments:

Vicki W said...

Looks like lots of fun times at sewkalico central these days!

Janet O. said...

I feel your pain! When making Bonnie's Floribunda quilt last year I had sewn a block together all wrong. I unpicked it all and sewed it all back together wrong again!
Oh, what cute little ones! Those grins are priceless!
That is serious wind!

YankeeQuilter said...

Think the berries will look great no matter where they end up on that quilt!

Anonymous said...

My first thought about that last picture...was poor sheep! Bet they got a fright! :o) Either that or really curious about it!

Keep warm!

Lisa Werdel said...

at least the sheep can't use it this way around :-)
your daughter is a sweetie !!!

Ginger said...

That's a lovely photo of Baby Kalico - very happy and smiley!

Fran said...

Carolina quilt looks fab! Actually thought it was finished... How are the sheep finding the trampoline? Have any of them used it to bounce over into your garden?

Diane-crewe said...

HEY ! its your quilt ... leaves and berries go where YOU want them xx Kids looking great xx

Ane Scherrer said...

What a wonderful quilt! Congratulations! Brazilian kisses...

Karen said...

I had to chuckle about your placement errors. I have taken a piece off and sewed it back in another wrong place or in the wrong direction.