Fantastic!
This looks like a big girl camera for serious photography. Now show us what you can do with it!! : )
Have fun with your new camera. I absolutely love my new camera. The close-ups are fantastic. Mine arrived last week. Haven't been able to use it a lot because I'm homebound. I've got a double middle ear infection :(
ooh fantastic! Which one did you get!? You're going to have such fun!
Oooo, get you! Have loads of fun x
WOW!! I see lots of playing in your future...and a few pictures of course !! x
Post a Comment
6 comments:
Fantastic!
This looks like a big girl camera for serious photography. Now show us what you can do with it!! : )
Have fun with your new camera. I absolutely love my new camera. The close-ups are fantastic. Mine arrived last week. Haven't been able to use it a lot because I'm homebound. I've got a double middle ear infection :(
ooh fantastic! Which one did you get!? You're going to have such fun!
Oooo, get you! Have loads of fun x
WOW!! I see lots of playing in your future...and a few pictures of course !! x
Post a Comment