A quilty friend suggested I join the
hosted by summerfete...
I have only made one block so far.
(Thanks Andrea for a very pleasant distraction
from my UFO's (and nappies LOL)!!)
Today, DS1, baby-kalico and I went for a walk
so that I could 'mess around' with my new camera...
We walked up our farm track...
and quite a way down the road...
it was really frosty out
and we had to go 'off-road' a few times to
and we had to go 'off-road' a few times to
let a tractor, a learner driver and a neighbour pass....
I admit, I just had the camera on 'auto'...
...but I'm still really pleased with it!
5 comments:
Vielen Dank für die schönen Bilder Karol-Ann - irgendwann besuchen wir Euch ganz bestimmt!
Your block turned out very nice! Looks like you had a wonderful walk with the little ones, everything looks so beautiful.
Kristie
The block is done already? Looks really good.
Even on "auto" you got some gorgeous photos--of course, you live in a gorgeous place!
Oh, I am so jealous! such beautiful scenery for you to take photos. I was born in Yorkshire (the moors area) and it is truly the most beautiful place in the world. Everytime I go back there, it takes my breath away. The photos are superb btw!
Your pictures are wonderful...these frosty days offer lots of opportunity for pretty pictures.
Post a Comment