I do miss the sheep...great photos!
looks frosty there xx keep warm x
Keep those pictures coming! I love them! DD2 has a bit of a sheep thing (being a knitter and all) so she really liked your pictures!
Did you feed the sheep cookies to get them to pose so nicely? This new camera does have a nicer quality photo. Happy learning all about your wonderful camera. :-D
Those sheep look so stately. Love your countryside views!
Love these, particularly the standing one. Might use it as a wallpaper if you don't mind!
Post a Comment
6 comments:
I do miss the sheep...great photos!
looks frosty there xx keep warm x
Keep those pictures coming! I love them! DD2 has a bit of a sheep thing (being a knitter and all) so she really liked your pictures!
Did you feed the sheep cookies to get them to pose so nicely? This new camera does have a nicer quality photo. Happy learning all about your wonderful camera. :-D
Those sheep look so stately. Love your countryside views!
Love these, particularly the standing one. Might use it as a wallpaper if you don't mind!
Post a Comment