Friday, 20 January 2012

Can't Stop!

I was only going to try one...
This is number 3!!
I blame a certain friendly blogger
for the neglect of my Carolina Lilies while I make these...
1:
2:
3:
Perhaps I had better stop soon,
I really have enough to be finishing as it is,
without this new start.
Although it is very handy having something small to work on,
 as it fits in my bag..
(well that's my excuse and I am sticking to it LOL)

6 comments:

Vicki W said...

Those are fabulous blocks!

Andrea said...

Don't blame me missus - you didn't need that much persuasion - lol. I have done 4 and have been basting all night for more - good fun eh ? Xxx

Janet O. said...

They are gorgeous--and apparently addictive. So I will not try one, or I may be making them for the next little while, too. : )

Selfsewn said...

Wow they are the best!!!
Loving the red!!

Lady of the Cloth said...

The blocks are beautiful, but they look quite difficult to make. Now, you need to make more, after all, what can you do with only 3...just what you need, more encouragement, huh? Make it a good day. Carline

Birgit-Patch said...

Kaum zu glauben, daß die Vorlage immer gleich ist, sie sehen so verschieden aus mit den verschiedenen Stoffen.
Wie setzt Du sie zusammen?