A very BIG thank you to my Secret Santa
from chookyblue's SSCS!
Wow! What a gorgeous Christmas decoration,
which makes me quite excited about what may be in the parcel!!!!
When the envelope arrived, I stashed it straight away
from myself and temptation
and only after an email from Chookyblue did I remember
to open it for the decoration.
This is the decoration that I sent my partner...
(something secret on the back!)
And this is baby-Kalico!
Sorry, but my days are just filled with magic moments,
precious little smiles, smelly nappies
(and hardly a moment for myself!)
But 'me' time will come later,
now it's definitely baby time!!!
9 comments:
Lovely xmas pocket! and your little one is Precious!!
Beautiful little stitched decoration!
What a precious group of baby-Kalico photos!
love both the ornaments............the little miss is growing so fast.......
Oh she's so cute!
Isn't the best when they start to smile...just wonderful!!!
Hey there Baby Kalico! She's too young to pout, but that lip looks like she's practicing, lol, but she has the big grin thing down nicely. :) The Christmas pocket is a fun idea! I like that and the heart ornament that you made is fun too. Have you found your Christmas tree by now? Cannot believe the holiday is bearing down on us already - it's sneaking up on me this year. Hope all is going well there and plenty of smiles brighten your days. :-D
I'm amazed you have time to post! But glad you do!
Hi Kalico! She is so cute! I can hardly remember those busy baby days, but I loved it! Mine are teenagers now... those baby days sure were easier! We live in Cape Town, so I really enjoy reading your blog! God bless!
Lovely gift! Baby Calico deserves the majority of your time now. We can wait.
Post a Comment