Sunday, 6 November 2011

Baby Quilt by Mummy (& Kandy)

At last the binding is on the quilt
that I made for Baby-Kalico.
Kandy very kindly quilted it for me.
Thank you Kandy!
(Kitty inspection)

And here is Baby-Kalico!
There will probably be lots of baby photos on the blog for a while
as I spend most of my time with her and very little time sewing
(hence the binding taking me an awfully long time...)

Coming soon: I hope to blog some of the lovely knitted items,
that have come through the mail for Baby-Kalico,
which will be all the rage this winter!

7 comments:

Janet O. said...

Very cute baby quilt--nice to have the cat's approval.
As far as I am concerned, you can never show too many baby pictures! What a sweetie!!

Ann-Mari said...

A lovely quilt you made. Baby calico have beautiful eyes. She is real cutie :-D

Vicki W said...

What a cute quilt! It looks like baby will be tall like you. Her legs are already longer than mine!

Fran said...

I really, really love that quilt! Now it's given me a dilemma, as I have a charm pack left over from America...

YankeeQuilter said...

She is growing so fast! Keep the photos coming....

Beertje Zonn said...

Lovely is the Quilt and she is so LOVELY!!!
Bear hugs,

Beertje Zonn

Ulla's Quilt World said...

Hi! Greetings from Finland! Your quilts are so fantastic! It's so nice to find other quilters all around the world! :)