Tuesday, 15 November 2011

Baby Blog

Besides making a few Secret Santa
and other Christmassy things,
which are not blog-able at the moment,
I really am not up to much 
other than loving this precious little girl
that has come to live at our house!
Now that she is slighly less sleepy,
I have been able to lay her on the quilt
I made for her and let her look at the toys
hanging from the baby-gym.
Slowly she is starting to notice things around her,
but it's very tiring ;o)
(For both of us LOL)
Andrea's quilt is used daily and so is a little blanket that Vicky knitted.
She is one lucky little baby to have so many handmade items!
She's still very little and so I've not managed to get her to model
some of the beautiful knitted jumpers she's received.
I can already see her growing quickly
and wish it wouldn't happen so dang fast!!

14 comments:

Beverley said...

She is beautiful Congratulations.
I should forget sewing for a few months until she sleep through the night. Then you can get a new routine.
All the best,
Bev.

Ginger said...

Don't you love the way they sleep with "ballet hands"?

Ali Honey said...

She is growing fast and is very very sweet. I can't imagine how you find time to blog, but glad you do. Rest up and enjoy that lovely family cause all to soon you find they are grown up.

Janet O. said...

Cherish this time. I love my kids at all ages, but there is something so precious about this age.

Kristy said...

The polka-dot outfit is so cute! She is looking more alert for sure. They stay still for such a short time. Enjoy her all you can. Congratulations! She is a keeper. K-

woolywoman said...

what a darling! my sons had that toy with the blue background and stars on it, and all the little bits to chew on. They both loved it. A whoozit? can't remember. Enjoy her! It goes fast!

Anonymous said...

Those pictures are so sweet...I keep saying it...she's adorable! Enjoy every last moment as they do grow so fast! With my eldest looking at universities for next year I can honest say 18 years have whizzed by at lightening speed!

Elsie Montgomery said...

So precious. Enjoy every moment!

Plum Cox said...

Cute, cute, cute! Thank you for sharing!

Annie said...

She looks beautiful on the quilt

rosie said...

Just been browsing through all the SSCS blogs and I had to comment on your beautiful baby girl and all the lovely quilts and knitted goods she is surrounded with... I have a six month old grandson whom I adore, and your little girl brings back memories of when he was that size..

Jeanne said...

She goes very nicely with the quilt! :-)

Lynda said...

Your stash will wait patiently for you - your gorgeous daughter won't! Enjoy!

Red Geranium Cottage said...

She is adorable!!!!