Keep meaning to email you - thanks to your gentle push I have made great headway with my hexagon 'insanity' quilt. It finally came out of the cupboard and I completed stage one. Took some photos but they're not so good, so might wait till there's a bit more done and show you that... Hope all is well x
The Bull does not seem to have nasty horns, which helps, but he is still a heavy weight not to be underestimated! I have been charged by an Afrikaner Bull before and it is terrifying! I would not walk to the busstop, I would take the tractor!
7 comments:
Keep meaning to email you - thanks to your gentle push I have made great headway with my hexagon 'insanity' quilt. It finally came out of the cupboard and I completed stage one. Took some photos but they're not so good, so might wait till there's a bit more done and show you that... Hope all is well x
Your hexagon quilt in the header is AMAZING! I love the dragonfly you painted too.
Love your header! By the way that cow is looking at you, I would be discouraged too :)
I wonder if that picture inspired the name of the energy drink!
Love those lilies, and your dragonfly!
Thinking of you...
LOL..that bull does not look happy! What do you call him? Red? :) Ooo love the tulips!
The Bull does not seem to have nasty horns, which helps, but he is still a heavy weight not to be underestimated! I have been charged by an Afrikaner Bull before and it is terrifying! I would not walk to the busstop, I would take the tractor!
Wow, has this bull a fence around it???
Post a Comment