The fabrics...
the flowers...
...
fill my days (and my new eyes!)....
Normal blogging will resume soon (I hope!)
Beautiful pictures and thanks for sharing. I will be there the beginning of June.
Ohhhhh, I can see why you love your SA! So beautiful! Enjoy, you can blog all the other months of the year!!
Wonderful orange-y reds...makes me think batiks.....hope all is well.
Yes colors...
Must be beautiful! Those shirts are awesome.
Lovely!!! Wish I was there...hugs for all of you from me
Nice to hear from you...I've been thinking about you and wondering how life is treating you. Miss your cheery comments and your blog posts :o) Glad to see that you're being inspired by the sights and sounds :o)
Thanks for these, and the reminder to keep my eyes open for the beauty around me too!
Post a Comment
8 comments:
Beautiful pictures and thanks for sharing. I will be there the beginning of June.
Ohhhhh, I can see why you love your SA! So beautiful! Enjoy, you can blog all the other months of the year!!
Wonderful orange-y reds...makes me think batiks.....hope all is well.
Yes colors...
Must be beautiful! Those shirts are awesome.
Lovely!!!
Wish I was there...
hugs for all of you from me
Nice to hear from you...I've been thinking about you and wondering how life is treating you. Miss your cheery comments and your blog posts :o) Glad to see that you're being inspired by the sights and sounds :o)
Thanks for these, and the reminder to keep my eyes open for the beauty around me too!
Post a Comment