Tuesday, 12 May 2009

Bag L O V E

I coveted this 'Mielie' bag soooo much.



I went into the shop at Noordhoek Farm Village so many times to look at it there was almost a path tread by my fitflops! Then one day I went in and it was gone. Gone! Oh well, I thought, it was a great bag, of course someone would buy it. I just never realised that someone special had bought it for me!!


Thank you so much A. I love it (serious bag love here!!!)

15 comments:

A Spoonful Of Sugar said...

What a gorgeous bag - love the bright design!

Elsie Montgomery said...

How awesome. I thought that only happened in fiction!

corry said...

What a fantastic bag, such a great gift to recieve!

Unknown said...

It is GORGEOUS.

YankeeQuilter said...

That is a seriously gorgeous bag...and a great story!

Julie said...

What a sweetheart!

Clare said...

That is one gorgeous bag. Lucky you.

Andrea said...

Result - lol ! xxx

Cobi said...

that's a gorgeous bag there, I can imagine you fell in love with it. now how did they get that pretty design, is it some dyeing technique, tiedyed and painted or what? very curious here.

dutchcomfort said...

Those Mielie bags are too cute. And this one is very special! Love the colours, so bright and happy! I’m curious about the technique too!

Ruth's Place said...

Awesome bag!!

Ps. The boxes are in Somerset West PO, I'll fetch them Friday and give you a call.

Eva said...

I like the pinch of humour about it!

Heleen said...

Love, love, love, this bag!! lucky you!

Tingelingeling said...

This one is the best-ever!! Love your bag! Hugs

Kim said...

A love worthy bag indeed.