Thursday, 5 February 2009

Double Trouble

This is when you realise why a WIP shouldn't become a UFO until you've sewn all the parts!

I started Bonnie's Double Delight mystery before my operation not realising I would be having my operation when I did. Now as I am starting to feel better I decided I wanted to put the blocks together before we go away or I won't know where I am in this quilt when we get back.


Needless to say, I don't know where I am LOL.

7 comments:

YankeeQuilter said...

Get a big cup of tea and just start sorting out the blocks...but I'm a bad example since I ended up with two extra blocks....

Kim said...

You're going away? Where? When? Don't forget your needle case! :)

Anonymous said...

Oh dear...that doesn't sound good.. :o)

(insert music for do, re, mi)
Just start at the very beginning, it's a very good place to start....

Hope you find your way soon :o)

dutchcomfort said...

I have so many WIP’s that turned into UFO’s... LOL!
It takes some time to sort it out but you wll get there, carry on, carry on!

Julie said...

I am sorry you are lost! Now you have a puzzle to work out.

Pascale said...

This project looks very promising, I think we are all looking forward to seeing the end result.
Have a nice holiday.
Pascale.

Unknown said...

You will just have to try to use your head :)