For little birthday boys...
And then after I had rested (LOL), I remembered how much I enjoyed fabric painting, so I painted some more shirts...
For little boys who like dinosaurs...
And for little boys who like sharks...
Time for another little rest ;-)
21 comments:
There are going to be some very happy boys with their new shirts!
Karel-Ann, I nominated you for an award. Please come on over. Ek hoop jy het 'n lekker dag!
What wonderful fun!
Now if I ever need an operation, can I have some of your energy and good attitude? Love the shirts and that mystery quilt will get solved. How can it help not being!
You are so talented...If I took paint to a t-shirt it would just be a big splodge.
Lovely shirts and a lovely photo from your little boy!
Kind regards,
Beertje Zonn
They are really cool. I love the Alexosaurus (vbg)!
What talent! All of the painted tops are wonderful and the little bag is so pretty. Nice work.
Great shirts - I have a feeling that first one might be coming to live here with my small boy who likes dinosaurs - either that or some other Alex you know had a birthday yesterday! He will ADORE it.
Yoour fabric painting is awesome - great pics for little boys!
You are a lady of great and diverse talent! Those shirts are spectacular! Thank you for sharing.
You are so talented. Love those shirts!!
The embroidered roses look so cool in the hexagon quilt too. You know every time I visit I have to sit on my hands so I don't go and start a hexagon quilt...
I love your roses, and the dinosaurs are so cool!
Hugs!!!:-)
Wow, you multi-talented girl!
Your craftsmanship on those shirts is amazing!! You are soo talented Karol-Ann!! I'm sure all the new recipients will love your thoughtfulness!
I just love your painted shirts. So cute.
Oh, those are absolutely wonderful! You're amazing even when you're recuperating.
Now you can spoil a lot of kids with these beautyfull shirts!
The "paintings" are great.
Lovely painted shirts - what a talented lady - like Jane mine would come out like a great big splodge
Wow, cool shirts.
Pretty roses too.
Post a Comment