
I was getting worried as I have no access to a printer and still only intermittent internet access. But in the end a male friend of ours kindly printed it out and handed it over with a very bewildered look on his face LOL. It was a great pattern and I was quite pleased with how it turned out. So was mother as it has been swiftly claimed as her knitting bag!
On the home front... DS1 was sent home from school with a temperature yesterday.

He seems better now, but I'll keep him home this week as he just wants to spend time with his Grandmas anyway.
And DS2 is running me ragged!
8 comments:
You're way ahead of me Karol-Ann - I keep looking at the instructions and thinking time's ticking on - I have to work this evening so I guess that will be a job for Thursday evening - right up to the wire as usual! DS2 looks like a real bundle of mischief! Hope DS1 is better soon - kids they're quickly down but even quicker back up again fortunately
The bag is very cute. Sorry to hear ds1 is not well.
Love the 3-D hearts. Great bag. These men just don't understand quilting I think. I sent Jason to photocopy some appliqued cat patterns and he said the chap in the shop looked completely baffled - lol !!
Hi Great to hear from you again. Wow, you've been busy. Love the paper pieced quilt, don't blame your mum for deciding she's had enough, don't blame her for nabbing the bag either! LOL
Judging by the sky, you are having fab weather over there! Lucky you! The bag looks great - but I'm more interested in DS1 and DS2 who are as cute as anything!Miss you loads JMC&Fxxx
This bag is GREAT. I hope your DS is feeling better.
Hey Karol-Ann! Love the bag and the picture of poor, sickly DS1 is precious all covered in what appears to be handmade pillows!!! My kids (daughter and husband!) have both been sick too. It's really going around. Stay well - those mommy immunities keep us going!
The bag turned out well - I love your colour choices. Lucky mum.
Post a Comment